CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 107 SO GIRLY



Today's Challenge at 365 Cards is to make a card with the word "Girl" somewhere on the card - and make the card very girly! Well, After I thought about this all day - I knew exactly what to do. As you all know Diana @ Diana's AUsome creations is my BFF. I wish you could all personally met her. She is a wonderful, thoughtful, sweet, loving, kind and a very creative person. Diana is the one who got me started on the Blogging thing and of course I love it. So on with the card. I used Cosmo Cricket, the gitterbug collection. I cut my flower with my cricut using the George and basic shapes cartridge. I also added some ribbon by EK success. The word Girl is included in my sentiment Thanks GIRLFRIEND! Thanks Diana for "making" me create a blog. I was so Excited to see my comments on my first card post...... I hope you all enjoy the card. Thanks for looking.







8 comments:

  1. Super card - love the embossed flower x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, good luck with your blog - have fun with it! TFS your card....LOVE the CB'ed flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's FABULOUS!! I love that paper and the flower is ausome with the embossing on it! I love you too!! And I'm soooooo glad you've joined all of us in blogland. Great job girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...I didn't realize that you and diana were buds...very coolio...we are all happy that you created your blog...super cute girly card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love the little flower with the embossing! I like how the george flower matches the flower on the paper!

    Again, welcome to the bloggin' world. We're lucky to have ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card. Cool that you two are friends. Love the embossed flower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic card :D and so glad Diana introduced you to 365!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Di will be happy to have that! It's nice to hook, I mean introduce, friends to cardmaking! hee hee

    ReplyDelete