CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 109 Color Scheme



This challenge on 365 cards was to make a card with these 5 colors: green, yellow, orange, brown, and aqua.....and make it a feminine card! So I decide to make my mom a card. The card has various Bazill paper, flowers are cut with my cricut and I used several brads from my stash. The tag says Smile! Hopefully this will brighten my mothers day when she gets this. Thanks for visiting my blog.

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love those flowers and swirls so much. Great job with the challenge!
    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! These colors really should brighten her day. The flowers are too cute for words and I love that green one. Is that a brad? Cute, cute, cute! Luv and hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I would have been so stumped having to use those colors. You pulled it off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey chickie! Love the colors of the Bday card. Didn't know you were an "old" scrappie, I thought you had just picked it up in the past year or so.
    Cw (can you guess who?-check the floor below you by your BFF).

    ReplyDelete